Elvis art print featuring my 1960s pop art illustration of 'The King' Elvis Presley. This sixties pop art style Elvis portrait won Noel Fielding's Art Club.
The original artwork titled NOEL FIELDING'S FAVOURITE ELVIS was drawn by hand using coloured pens and professionally scanned at a printmaker to transform the illustration into a fine art print.
YOUR ART PRINT IS
- Freshly printed to order
- Shipped within 1-2 working days
- Supplied unframed
- Your art print fits standard A4 and A3 frames
- A4 - 21 W x 29.7 H cm / 8.3 W x 11.7 H inches
- A3 - 29.7 W x 42 H cm / 11.7 W x 16.5 H inches
- Your order ships from Denmark and includes free delivery with tracking worldwide.
- Your A4 or A3 art print is sleeved in a protective, recyclable poly-bag and packaged in a reinforced cardboard envelope.
PAPER AND INKS
All art prints in my shop are premium, archive quality giclées, printed with archival pigment inks on matt, textured museum-quality paper.
I have carefully chosen the paper based on its ability to reproduce impressive art prints, boasting vivid colours, deep blacks and optimum reproduction of detail.
The pigment inks capture the depth and detail of the original artwork and meet the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
1960s ART • NOEL FIELDING'S FAVOURITE ELVIS // Fine Art Print
NOEL FIELDING'S FAVOURITE ELVIS
World-famous British comedian and artist Noel Fielding (The Mighty Boosh, The Great British Bake Off) held a competition among his one million Twitter followers. The task was to make a portrait of Elvis Presley. My drawing won: This is Noel Fielding's favourite Elvis. Now my original drawing is available as a fine art print.
Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.
All rights reserved © Pernille Eriksen