60s art print featuring my illustration of Swinging London style icon Peggy Moffitt for Queen Magazine London (now Harper's Bazaar) in 1966. Peggy with her classic 60s Vidal Sassoon haircut is wearing a long print evening shift by sixties fashion designer Rudi Gernreich that can be tied as a bow on the head or worn as a cowl neck. A great gift for any fan of the 1960s and Swinging London.
The original artwork titled ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSE.66-2 was drawn by hand using graphite and coloured pencils and professionally scanned at a printmaker to transform the illustration into a fine art print.
YOUR ART PRINT IS
- Freshly printed to order
- Shipped within 1-2 working days
- Supplied unframed
- A4 - 21 W x 29.7 H cm / 8.3 W x 11.7 H inches
- A3 - 29.7 W x 42 H cm / 11.7 W x 16.5 H inches
- A2 - 42 W x 59.4 H cm / 16.5 W x 23.4 H inches
- Your art print fits standard A4, A3 and A2 frames.
- Your A4 or A3 art print is sleeved in a protective, recyclable poly-bag and packaged in a reinforced cardboard envelope.
- Your A2 art print is rolled in a protective, recyclable poly-bag, wrapped in tissue paper to prevent sliding, and packaged in a cardboard tube.
PAPER AND INKS
All art prints in my shop are premium, archive quality giclées, printed with archival pigment inks on matt, textured museum-quality paper.
I have carefully chosen the paper based on its ability to reproduce impressive art prints, boasting vivid colours, deep blacks and optimum reproduction of detail.
The pigment inks capture the depth and detail of the original artwork and meet the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
1960s ART - ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSE.66-2 // Fine Art Print
ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSE.66-2
My series of ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSES aims to capture a decade of wild transformations: The 1960s are portrayed through the faces of a time when black and white turned into colour by a snap of your fingers, brutal realism crashed into psychedelia, and the faint echo of World War II bombs was replaced by thunderous rock 'n' roll. So we tuned in, turned up, and the girl next door transformed into a rock 'n' roll muse. Everything was possible and - perhaps - nothing was real.
Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.
All artwork © Pernille Eriksen Illustration 2020