London art print featuring my guardian angel illustration of Kensal Green Cemetery, one of London's Victorian cemeteries, also known as The Magnificent Seven.
The original artwork titled KENSAL GREEN CEMETERY was drawn by hand using graphite pencils and professionally scanned at a printmaker to transform the illustration into a fine art print.
YOUR ART PRINT IS
- Freshly printed to order
- Shipped within 1-2 working days
- Supplied unframed
- A4 - 21 W x 29.7 H cm / 8.3 W x 11.7 H inches
- A3 - 29.7 W x 42 H cm / 11.7 W x 16.5 H inches
- A2 - 42 W x 59.4 H cm / 16.5 W x 23.4 H inches
- Your art print fits standard A4, A3 and A2 frames.
- Your A4 or A3 art print is sleeved in a protective, recyclable poly-bag and packaged in a reinforced cardboard envelope.
- Your A2 art print is rolled in a protective, recyclable poly-bag, wrapped in tissue paper to prevent sliding, and packaged in a cardboard tube.
PAPER AND INKS
All art prints in my shop are premium, archive quality giclées, printed with archival pigment inks on matt, textured museum-quality paper.
I have carefully chosen the paper based on its ability to reproduce impressive art prints, boasting vivid colours, deep blacks and optimum reproduction of detail.
The pigment inks capture the depth and detail of the original artwork and meet the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
LONDON ART - KENSAL GREEN CEMETERY // Fine Art Print
KENSAL GREEN CEMETERY IN LONDON
Deep into the Big Smoke, between the hustling and bustling streets of London lie The Magnificent Seven.
Green islands of silence and contemplation, ruled by life, death and the balance of sins and virtues.
Seven secret gardens whose fate hangs perpetually in a tenuous string woven by your ability to survive the buzz of the surrounding metropolis.
THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN is a series of seven art prints inspired by my visits to the grand Victorian cemeteries established around London between 1833 and 1854:
Kensal Green Cemetery - opened 1833
West Norwood Cemetery - opened 1837
Highgate Cemetery - opened 1839 (West), 1854 (East)
Abney Park Cemetery - opened 1840
Brompton Cemetery - opened 1840
Nunhead Cemetery - opened 1840
Tower Hamlets Cemetery - opened 1841
This series is an ongoing work in progress which I work on from time to time, in between other illustrations.
Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.
All artwork © Pernille Eriksen Illustration 2020