Botanical art print featuring my urban jungle illustration inspired by walks around Victorian London. I found the inspiration for this botanical illustration in Stoke Newington, North London.
The original artwork titled 'THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN - Illustration No. 1' was drawn by hand using graphite and coloured pencils and professionally scanned at a printmaker to transform the illustration into a fine art print.
YOUR ART PRINT IS
- Freshly printed to order
- Shipped within 1-2 working days
- Supplied unframed
- Your art print fits standard A4, A3 and A2 frames.
- A4 - 21 W x 29.7 H cm / 8.3 W x 11.7 H inches
- A3 - 29.7 W x 42 H cm / 11.7 W x 16.5 H inches
- A2 - 42 W x 59.4 H cm / 16.5 W x 23.4 H inches
- Your order ships from Denmark and includes free delivery with tracking worldwide.
- Your A4 or A3 art print is sleeved in a protective, recyclable poly-bag and packaged in a reinforced cardboard envelope.
- Your A2 art print is rolled in a protective, recyclable poly-bag, wrapped in tissue paper to prevent sliding, and packaged in a cardboard tube.
PAPER AND INKS
All art prints in my shop are premium, archive quality giclées, printed with archival pigment inks on matt, textured museum-quality paper.
I have carefully chosen the paper based on its ability to reproduce impressive art prints, boasting vivid colours, deep blacks and optimum reproduction of detail.
The pigment inks capture the depth and detail of the original artwork and meet the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
LONDON ART • THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN Illustration No. 1 // Fine Art Print
THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN • Illustration No. 1
Deep into the Big Smoke, between the hustling and bustling streets of London lie The Magnificent Seven: Green islands of silence and contemplation, ruled by life, death and the balance of sins and virtues. Seven secret gardens whose fate hangs perpetually in a tenuous string woven by your ability to survive the buzz of the surrounding metropolis.
'THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN - Illustration No. 1' features plants and creatures specific to the area which inspired the illustration: Earth star fungi, wild garlic, wood forget-me-nots, deadly nightshade, a green-veined white butterfly, silky rosegill fungi, and ivy.
THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN illustration series represents that place where you feel calm and peaceful while the world is whirling on. I found the inspiration for them while walking around Victorian London. But they are only about one specific place - that of serenity inside yourself amidst a world of chaos.
Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.
All rights reserved © Pernille Eriksen