Skull art print of my anatomical illustration for The Great Frog London, featuring an anatomical skull with an eye ring. A great gift for rock 'n' roll aficionados and any fan of The Great Frog London.
The original artwork titled EDDIE'S EYEBALL was drawn by hand using graphite pencils and professionally scanned at a printmaker to transform the illustration into a fine art print.
YOUR ART PRINT IS
- Freshly printed to order
- Shipped within 1-2 working days
- Supplied unframed
- Your art print fits standard A4, A3 and A2 frames.
- A4 - 21 W x 29.7 H cm / 8.3 W x 11.7 H inches
- A3 - 29.7 W x 42 H cm / 11.7 W x 16.5 H inches
- A2 - 42 W x 59.4 H cm / 16.5 W x 23.4 H inches
- Your order ships from Denmark and includes free delivery with tracking worldwide.
- Your A4 or A3 art print is sleeved in a protective, recyclable poly-bag and packaged in a reinforced cardboard envelope.
- Your A2 art print is rolled in a protective, recyclable poly-bag, wrapped in tissue paper to prevent sliding, and packaged in a cardboard tube.
PAPER AND INKS
All art prints in my shop are premium, archive quality giclées, printed with archival pigment inks on matt, textured museum-quality paper.
I have carefully chosen the paper based on its ability to reproduce impressive art prints, boasting vivid colours, deep blacks and optimum reproduction of detail.
The pigment inks capture the depth and detail of the original artwork and meet the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
LONDON ART • EDDIE'S EYEBALL for The Great Frog London // Fine Art Print
This is a fine art print of my original graphite drawing titled EDDIE'S EYEBALL, which was shortlisted for The Great Frog London's creative competition 2020.
Since 2014 I have frequented the small, dark jewellery shop in Soho, London, with squeaky wooden floors, reminiscent of a cabinet of gorgeous, handmade curiosities. The Great Frog opened its first shop in Carnaby in 1972, offering a rock 'n' roll alternative to mainstream jewellery. The skull ring quickly became their signature piece, which is why I wanted to incorporate an anatomical skull into my drawing, combined with one of my favourite TGF pieces, the beaded eye ring.
Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.
All rights reserved © Pernille Eriksen